Something a little different


Okay so your looking at today's image and your saying to yourself, hmmm, pencil eraser's Paul.  Really?  This image was actually rather difficult to take, at least the way I envisioned it.  The lighting tended to either wash out the pastel colors or there was too much glare.  But since I had some birthday money to spend, I got a black foam board for background and a tripod light (from Lowe's, Stanley makes a cool little mini tripod light) and once I got home got the camera out and began clicking away.  I like the subtle reflection of color in front and well, I like to think outside the box.  Even Ginger thought it was cool.  Funny thing is I found the erasers in an apartment I was painting and thought what can I do with these to make a photograph?  Well, here ya go!

Baa

Comments

Popular Posts