Ginger's Dessert

So we went to Ginger's parents tonight for some awesome lasagna and the results show for American Idol!  Here is Ginger's dessert after dinner.  Funny story.  I'd already eaten two helpings of said lasagna and 3 pieces of garlic bread.  After letting that hit bottom, I decided on one more piece of bread.  Ginger looks at me, smiles, and says, well since your getting another piece of bread I'm getting dessert!  Yep, whatever works!  Her and Aunt Suzy, once I'd taken this pic, insisted that I put in my blog that I had 4 pieces of garlic bread.  So there you have it, I had FOUR pieces of garlic bread!  And you know what, I had 3 cookies too.....

Baa


Comments

  1. The truth shall set you free..........so I know you feel better telling all about the Garlic Bread!
    Great composition. Keep um coming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts