Week 30: Landscape Photography


So this week there was no shortage of photographs on my end.  Yes, it was hot, but we had a small cold front come through that cooled things off a little.  Yesterday our boss and my friend took us on a guided fishing trip on Lake Tawakoni.  Of course getting up at 4am was not exactly easy, but we had an hour and a half to get to the guide.  We got there right before sunrise so I was able to get some wonderful shots with my camera (Yes, this is why I take my camera everywhere).  Here is Ginger and I's favorite (the above shot).  I was actually on the boat when I took this, which is amazing with it rocking, but that is why I spend so much on good equipment!

Here is another one that I love.  There were three boats and here we are fixing to go out, two of the boats already leaving, and the sun just coming up.


And I think we caught a fish or two:


I had an absolute blast.  I had my small slingback with me so I could carry my camera with me.  Lots of pictures taken to get the one's above. 

So as I said, we had a small cold front come through and so we got some storms while I was at work.  I saw this shot below and had just a fraction of time to be able to get the shot before it went away.  This is why I love my camera phone:


It is almost like there is a worm hole in space (for you sci fi fans you know what I am talking about!).  It was just a fun little shot to take.

Okay, for those wondering, Photoplus Magazine July 2019 is out in Barnes and Nobles now!


Okay and another shot from my phone.  Sophie sleeping on Mommy:


Okay so I have moved my colonoscopy off till October 15th, so we can concentrate on Ginger's appointments.  She has a EEG and MRI coming on Wednesday and I will be taking her to go get them, then we will find out results on August 9th when we meet with Neurology.  So be in prayer for her.  She is doing really well, and only 2 anxiety attacks in over 26 days is unreal.  It has been a LONG time since that has happened.

Be in prayer for Ginger's Dad.  Apparently 1 in 5 white males have adverse reactions to the radiation.  Guess who the 1 is?  He was admitted to the hospital in Houston because of an infection they wanted to monitor but is doing well and is in good spirits.  I am guessing he'd rather be fishing!  Anyway we are hoping they are coming back to Tyler soon. 

And lastly I have a friend who has an infection on his toe that is keeping him from working.  It just won't seem to heal.  So keep him and family in your prayers.  He is stressing a bit but I know all too well that God is always in the midst of the chaos ready to calm the storm.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.   Happy Photography!

Baa

Comments

Popular Posts