Week 36: Destin Florida Beach Vacation



So Ginger and I made the 10 hour trip to Destin Florida and made it in yesterday afternoon.  We went to Walmart to pick up food for breakfast and lunches and vegged out.  It was so calming last night listening to the waves break and the half moon lighting the water.

So this morning I was up early.  Well, a late 7 am for me.  Sure enough I pulled out my camera.  The humidity is very high and I ran into a problem I have not before.  I took my camera outside and the lens fogged up.  Once it acclimated no problem and I was able to shoot off some photos like above.  A fun picture.  And though I had problems with each lens I got it worked out and my phone took some good pictures too!



This was this morning and if I look relaxed I am.....



Ginger woke up and we went down to the beach which is right in the back. And Ginger had no problem with some pictures!  She looked like a mermaid, or as Asia said a bond girl, walking out of the sea!







A very happy wife indeed! So I went searching for sea shells found a cool one put it on the blanket and this little fella ( or missus) came out.  I have lots of pictures on my camera on this that I will post next week.



There will be plenty more seashell hunting and some shopping and good food to eat.  And lots of rest.  Ginger is watching Hallmark now and is in heaven.  And me, well I love being able to blog on the road and download pictures onto my tablet.  I would love to upgrade my camera to the next step up where I can load my pictures on wifi, but that is something to work for now! But so far I am coming up with some pretty good pictures.

Well have to get back to relaxing!  Thank you for your prayers and thank you Kayla and Nathan for watching over our little girl!

Baa

Comments

Popular Posts