Week 7: Valentine's Day: Heart's

So this is a prop I've had in my prop box for a while.  This wire heart seemed perfect to do for this Valentine's day.  So the first photo I used a technique called light painting with a flashlight and a red gel.  


And then I used my light box, a black cut out and the same flashlight with a red gel.  


 70 shots later I got the two shots above.  My favorite, personally, is the first, but that is because I like the subtle colors and the darkness around.  The most creative shot with a little bit of Photoshop magic:


I used a red led to light around this shot.  Needless to say, I played with my camera for about 2 hours to get these shots.
 
Ginger and I had a fantastic Valentine's weekend.  I, of course, am her mountain man, confirmed by the following chocolates:


And I did good.  Some people thought I might be a little looney getting my wife a Barnes and Nobles gift card and taking her to Jalapeno Tree.  Nope, I had a very happy wife.  FYI, I told her I would take her anywhere she wanted to eat, yep, Jalapeno Tree.  And now she has coffee for another umpteen days!  We really do lead a simple life.  We like it that way, and we have a very happy life!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Time for me to go snuggle up to my cutie!

Baa


Comments

Popular Posts