Classic Games, a Cozy Home and Rocking at Work

So it has been a week since I've blogged, but I've been taking my pictures.  If you wonder why it has been a week, take a looksie at the first picture.  A friend of mine gave me a Playstation 2.  So I went online to look for my all time favorite game on it, Final Fantasy VII.  I was discouraged at first.  This is touted as the all time best RPG video game of all time.  New, it goes for $270 minimum.  I found, on of all things Amazon.com, a place selling like new, for $32.  I was shocked.  First time shopping on Amazon, so I tried my luck.  And Wednesday it arrived, and like new it was!  I was stoked.  I'd already started Final Fantasy X, but when Ginger goes on vacation, I'll be popping this in!

The second pic hit me because it has been spring type weather, maybe a little warm, but we opened up the shades in the kitchen.  Ginger and I both love how the light falls into the kitchen.

The third pic I took before work.  Funny thing about this shot (I took 5 different shots) was that the shot went away after about 10 minutes.  I learned that if I see a shot, don't hesitate!  I loved the shot.

The fourth shot is a shot of Ginger's book pile by our bed.  She looooves to read.

The fifth shot is of the old Scrabble board we got from Ginger's parents.  What is funny is Ginger plays Words with Friends with my Dad AND Mom on her phone.   So this is a shot of how we use to play Scrabble....and now Ginger and I can play!  (I do not have a fancy phone!)

The sixth shot is a beginning shot of my work week with the tools of the trade.  Little did I know that by the end of today I would have finished painting three apartments!  Which leads me to the last pic....

My radio for work, my flourescent green bandanna, which is like my "I'm feeling like an artist" bandanna and keeps my hair free from paint, and thankfully my mp3 player.  With songs like Def Lepard's "Rock rock till you drop", Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock", Ke$ha's "Blow", Black Eyed Pea's "Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Good Night", and one that really gets me moving fast, Disturb's "Indestrucible".  Yeah, I know, my Mom is looking at this and going, Yuck!  I don't listen to my Mp3 player all the time, only when I have a tremendous amount of work to do in a short amount of time, or I have a really bad one to do.

There you have it.  Below are the pics, so enjoy!  God is good!

Baa





Comments

  1. These are GREAT! I especially love the "tools of the trade"! Becky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts