Week 19: Bubble Tornadoes and Bubble Alien Worlds

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

It has been a wonderfully beautiful day here in Texas.  The weather has been fantastic, in fact we have been able to have some windows open.  I had my weekly pancakes and bacon, had church, Ginger got her favorite meal from the Thai place and we had our weekly nap!  I was able to get into the studio today as well and create some otherworldly designs.  For those wondering, I used water, oil, alka seltzer and  food coloring.  I used my 100mm Macro lens at f8.0, 1/200 sec, ISO 100 with a three flash setup. 

So Ginger's favorite is one which she likes because it looks like fire:



 Here is one of my favorite ones, looks like an alien world:



I loved the bubbles in this one:




 Red and yellow coloring bubble tornado:



 Green bubble tornado:



 And these are some above shots:



 I liked this one because of the variety of the sizes of bubbles:



This was a LOT of fun.  It took a while to get the setup right using three flashes but then that is the fun of it.  It's like a puzzle.  Sometimes you are presented with a challenge and you have to figure out how to fix it.  I almost used my 70-200mm but I am glad I used the macro lens. 

I figured that I would stay away from bugs, spiders, and insects because of Mother's Day lol!  I hope all you Mom's had a wonderful day.  I am blessed by having a most wonderful, loving, encouraging Mom.  God blessed me immensely and I am grateful each day for her. 

Baa

Comments

Popular Posts