Week 18 Magnolia's and Bees

So the magnolia's are blooming!  At our place they were just starting last week but they are getting more plentiful now. 



The bees have been coming out as well with them.  Didn't get too many sharp shots of the bees because I was concentrating on the flowers but may try to get some sharper shots.



In spots it is a free for all with the bees!



Sunday morning this has become my breakfast and I look forward to it each Sunday!  Mini cinnamon pancakes and bacon!  Put some peanut butter on the pancakes and a little syrup and I am in heaven!



Last week Ginger made some mini pies and decided to get quite creative!


And Sophie has been relaxing next to us.  She loves curling up next to Ginger on the couch at night!


So with the relaxing of the restrictions Ginger and I were able to go out to eat Saturday night and even after virtual church.  It has done her good being an extrovert and all!  I have definitely seen her mood lift because just getting out for a little bit helps her so much.  As far as me, I am still working so not much has changed on my end except I am careful with social distancing.  I have been going out to Lindale again on Saturday's to work.  I have missed it and it is good to be back there with all the animals and family out there. 

I got to talk to my parents today, once again my lovely wife says I just light up every time I talk to them.  They are doing well and are doing the stay at home thing.  It's hard but I am glad they are staying safe.  

So this post is mostly going to be about the pictures, I hope you enjoy them and have a wonderful week!

Baa

Comments

Popular Posts