Week 16: Believe in Yourself

So this post will be a little bit more light hearted than last week!  We celebrate the resurrection on our Lord and Savior today!  For those wanting to know, last weeks blog brought on quite a response.  But not from my regular Facebook crowd.  Serious issues, unfortunately, typically are not well received by some.  However, across the pond in my other group it sparked a huge discussion and in fact some people reached out.  It was powerful, I was told, and needed to be shared.  I have always said if my blog helps one person it is worth it.  Well, mission accomplished in big ways.

So I start off the picture fest with this:


A gift from someone we will be seeing today in fact.  I have been having a conversation with a fellow photographer this week, sharing knowledge, and ideas, and I have had the joy of seeing them find that spark again in photography.  Photography can be therapy, at least it is for me.  And sometimes we can be our own worst critics.  But we have to believe in ourselves.  We are on a journey, if we are honest, and always learning.  My pictures from 3 years ago to know are different only in the fact that technically I am more knowledgeable and even taking some technically better pics.  But my creativity then and now is still there and as wild as ever.  I love my creativity.  It is something I value and cherish.  I love the fact that I can go way out there or reign it in.  It is like my free spirit.  Sometimes I need others to help me reign it in at times but it is a big part of who I am.  The only bad picture, really, is the one not taken. 

So Sophie decided at 4am she would wake me up this morning.  Funny thing is that routine goes as follows.  We get up, we go into the living room, I lay on couch, she gets a bone and gets beside me and chews bone.  She then goes to sleep.  Snoring sleep.  And hubby fell asleep.  I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face.  Actually, that is a beautiful way to wake up.  So I looked over and this is my sight, which I had to take a picture of:


The sun beaming in into our dining room as well.  So I do my normal check on Ginger and then take some pics and then it was about time to wake Ginger for church.  So in terms of relaxation, it has been a pretty relaxing day.  Yesterday I was able to get back out to the ranch so yesterday was a fun day of catching up and enjoying some beautiful weather.

So I hope everyone enjoy's their Easter.  We are about to meet family for a late lunch and wonderful conversation.  I always look forward to seeing teddy and Asia.  Enjoy your weekend and until next week!  He has Risen!

Baa

Comments

Popular Posts