New Job!

Well, as I've posted the past few times, changes are coming, and last Friday I started my new job! I am part of a maintenance team at an apartment complex. A jack of all trades, I get to troubleshoot and get apartments ready for tenants. It also signals the end of the Northstar/ Budget Home Improvement days, at least for me. God released me, and made a way for me. I was at church yesterday and heard plenty of confirmation about what God has done for me. From teaching me patience, to total dependence upon God, He has been there for me. And the way I got the job is very similar to the way Ginger and I were able to get into our lovely apartment! I've got to go to work now, and I've got Celebrate Recovery tonight, so I'll try to give you the whole story Tuesday! Thank you for all the prayers my fellow sheep!

Baa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts