Graffiti, Ducks, A Lizard, A Pie and a Special Prayer Request.

 Well I was going to post last week but since Sunday was my birthday I decided to do things like:

Take a nap, eat my blue lemonade pie, talk to my parents, visit Ginger's parents, go eat at Cracker Barrel and basically, just relax.

So there have been lots of things going on that I am going to share.  But first the blue lemonade pie!


Yep, Ginger could not find a 4 so decided to put a couple of 2's on there.  You can interpret this as:

522, which would make me ancient and either a vampire or werewolf.  I am neither.  which leads to:  

54. And it is fitting because I love math!  And it is quirky and creative, both of which I have an abundance of.  

So the last we left I began making some changes.  It's funny.  I put something about CR and it wasn't for me.  Sometimes I write things and God seems to say, no so fast.  Well that Monday was the 17th anniversary of said CR.  I went because I was asked.  And in a strange twist of fate and divine intervention, I reunited with two very dear friends of mine.  Anonymity is huge in my book at CR so I won't mention names at this time.  But I was invited to hear a testimony at the Friendly CR.  So I went home, told Ginger about it, and we decided to go to the Friendly CR, which is on Tuesday.  And it was like night and day.  I know quite a few people there so it was like a reunion.  Ginger felt it, I felt it, it just felt right.  So for the past couple of weeks Ginger and I have gone (except last Tuesday, Ginger went to be with her Dad) and it has been refreshing.  I've always loved the ministry and what I like about this particular one is the focus on family.  It reminds me of a country church.  Everyone knows everyone.  So we will see how it goes.  As far as focusing on the past, I no longer have to do that.  I can stay in the now here and look at the future.  I am not jumping head first, I am letting God guide us, but so far, happy.  And I have needed to get back to socializing with other people.  

My job situation has been crazy, but things seem to be settling down right now.  As I have gone back to CR and I am studying more in the Bible I find myself working on me and not focusing on others.  I cannot control others or their actions, but I can certainly control how I respond and act.  And with these changes I have found my mood to be getting better.  I still have the lingering effects of anxiety from COVID but I am able to push through and just do what I need to do, even if I feel uncomfortable.  And on the other side of that, I feel much better.  I will always deal with depression and anxiety but as with addiction, I do not have to let them define me.  

I received a wooden ship to build from my Dad!  This thing is quite detailed and I will be posting updates on it's progress as I begin the process of finishing it.  I've had to get a few things out of the way (like doing my taxes) but thankfully that is in the rear view mirror.

Now then.  Pictures.  I have been doing some editing and I am now ready to share a few pictures.  Ducks, graffiti, and a lizard (yes I know my Mom does not like lizards but this one was pretty cool to me!)


Tyler Graffiti Artwork, Lizard, Ducks:









I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures!  It has been a long time since I have posted so many and I have many more to share as I get time!


On a personal note.  Please be in prayer for Ginger's Dad.  He has cancer and is fighting it bravely.  Ginger's Mom deserves a medal and a special place in heaven for all the hard and tireless work she has done in taking care of him.  Only God knows when the time will come that he will be called up into heaven, but until then everyone is trying to surround him with love and support.  For now, he has been put on Morphine for the pain.  He has little/no appetite.  So just keep everyone in prayer.  Ginger's sister (who is probably on the plane now) is on her way down again.  So pray for safe travels for her.  As a family we are coming together.  Thank you for all your prayers, love and support.  

Baa







Comments

Popular Posts