Week 7: Valentine's Day and Flowers

 

So Valentine's Day is here and I got my wife some flowers!  She, like I, look for things that are unique and this one certainly was!  Her other favorite:


And the full bouquet:

Yep, from above.  And yes, I stood on the table.  Could I have put them on the flower, sure, but where is the fun in that lol!

Okay, on to other news.  We are not moving, at least in the short term.  Funny, when I had discussed this with everyone, everyone said they were praying Ginger and I would be in agreement.  We knew we'd have to see the inside of the house before we made a final decision.  In truth, we thought we'd love it.

Well....Ginger and I looked at it.  Ginger got an anxiety attack.  She took a nap and then she called me to say God had spoke to her about it, what did I think.  I said tell me what God said and if it matches what He told me we have our answer.  An overwhelming no was the answer.  No dishwasher and washer and dryer connections were outside in a shed under the garage apartment were the big things that just made us realize that God had other plans.  And our neighbor below?  Well we are getting along well with her now.  We communicate and are learning each other's schedule.  We wave, talk, and even text.  And, quite frankly, I figured if I was going to do all that work, we wanted to own the place ourselves. 

We are grateful for our landlords giving us the opportunity to look at it, but when Ginger (and I) walked back into our little apartment, it was just...home.  That said plans are being discussed about buying a house.  Still in the preliminary stages but until then, we will slide and communicate and be thankful for the home we have.

So we have a big winter storm coming.  I am looking at the weather now and it is 23, feels like 20.  Tomorrow night we will be in the single digits.  I feel like I am in Iowa right now at my parents place!  This is the type of weather I am use to there for a week!  Work has already been cancelled for tomorrow and apparently we are going to get up to 6 inches of snow!  I will be taking pictures again but no measurable snow as of yet.  But our faucets are dripping, the heater is working, and we will be cuddled up tonight on the couch under our blankets and homeade quilts!

Thank you everyone for the prayers, keep them coming!  And thank you everyone for your words of wisdom and advice, they truly help Ginger and I!  In this process of almost moving, God taught a lot of people a lot of things, especially Ginger and I.  We are grateful that God speaks with us, guides us and moves us.  And He does that through many of you dear readers!  We love you all!

Baa



Comments

Popular Posts