Week 44 and Week 45 Halloween Full Blue Moon and Cats

 Okay is it safe (pokes head above sand bags)?  I will just let that statement speak for itself.  

So how is everyone?  Last week was Halloween and we had a very rare phenomenon, a blue moon!  That is the second full moon in a month.  It has been since 1944 that the full moon was seen in all time zones on Halloween!  So Ginger and I with our neighbors and friends Kayla and Nathan sat out, handed out candy and I had my camera set up for the moon.  Nathan brought out his new Occulus and we had a blast!  Oh yes, I got a picture of the moon!



I love taking pictures of the moon in case you didn't know!  It was a fun night!

So last week I was able to take care of Nathan and Kayla's cats.  Was able to take one night with my camera and see if they would "play" nicely!  They did not disappoint!



And not to be outdone:




These were fun to go through and pick out my favorites.  I seem to have a knack for taking cat pictures....

I took down the Halloween decorations and transformed our house into a country bed and breakfast again!  I did, however put up some colored lights in the hallway...


More pictures will come when I officially decorate for Christmas.  Pretty soon we will be celebrating Thanksgiving, picking out a tree and going to Iowa to see my Mom and Dad!  Though this holiday is going to be a bit, different, we are going to do our best to make it memorable for everyone!

 There are lots of things I could expound upon, give my opinion, etc.  But this is one of those blogs I just want to be fun.  Fun pictures and good times.  Plenty of time for serious talk later.

Time to go make some pancakes!  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!  

Baa




Comments

Popular Posts