All Things Computer

 Well hello to all my summer vacation friends and family!  Yes, I have been a busy, but with other stuff.  For one I had to take the drives out of my old computer to get some files and photos transferred.  As you can see it is a mad scientists dream:



Stuff everywhere but it is satisfying when everything is over to the new computer and new backups.  I actually had 3 full backups in different spots so I could get everything if needed.  This, however, was the easiest way.

As far as the other computer, looks like it is toast.  We tried some other video cards, etc, but no go.  Thankfully all is not lost.  And everyone keeps asking me how I like my new computer?  Well, I love it.  Exactly what I was looking for especially with being able to upgrade some things.  And photo editing, what little I have done, is a dream.  And now with a true pro display that is calibrated, I can see my colors exactly as I need too.

And so now with the lighting I spent a Saturday on:


I still have two laptops in the queue that I need to reinstall Windows 10 for friends of mine.  And I just about have my new backups done and updated.  Which is a good thing because fall shopping is coming up.....


Yes, that annual tradition of hours, the Labor Day weekend Saturday going out and looking for fun and spooky things for our Fall/Halloween decorations.  The purple and orange lights will be out then but what kind of fun treasures will we find to add to our collection?  That also signals the time I start getting the camera back into the swing of things.  Right now I am trying to meet the August 31st deadline for the East Texas State Fair.  I already have a few picked out that I am submitting.  For computers will make way for creativity soon.  However......I have found my passion again for computers, which is good.  Because with my camera the two are going to be powerful tools in expressing myself and the interpretation of the world through my eyes.

And with Fall we have two trips planned.  In October we are going to see Ginger's sister and fam in Pennsylvania!  And in December will be our annual trip to Iowa to see my parents!  We are looking forward to seeing our loved ones.  And now that I am healthier with all that water drinking...

 

And so now, with everything set up I blog:

 

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.  Ginger and I are cozy in our bed and breakfast apartment!  Thank you for your love, prayers and support!

 

Baa

 

Comments

Popular Posts