Week 49: Christmas Decorations, Sophie and Odds and Ends

 Lots of photos this week!  In fact this blog will be mostly pictures that I have taken this week!  So one of my favorite pictures was of Ginger and Sophie.  Sophie loves her Mommy....


We were out back just playing, Mommy was fixing to go run and Sophie wanted just a little more love!  But she does like to pose too (Is this my best side Daddy?):


Our tree has been quite a source of inspiration.  One of my favorite ornaments also keeps Christmas in perspective:


As well as a piece Ginger picked up last year which is right next to our tree:


Of course where I sit I get to look at the tree and come up with different shots.  One of them was quite hard to get (I love my dog) but I got it!


With the leaves falling I decided to have a little fun with a leaf:

And then a couple of photos for my 52 week challenge group:

Week 48:  Wet


Week 49:  Hometown


And then lastly we were eating at Chili's.  While waiting for a seat outside I saw this tree and the nest.  And then I spied the little bird above it.  I thought it was pretty cool, instead of finding Paulio, find Birdie!



Like I said, not much in the word department this week.  Thought it would be nice to show a bunch of pictures.  You can say I am gearing up for our vacation next week!  It has finally hit, I am going to see my parents soon!  I am stoked!  Pray for us with safe travels and we love all of you!


Baa





Comments

Popular Posts