Week 35 Meditating on the Word

 So good weekend to all my faithful readers and those who have come for the first time (or come back).  So for those that read my blog last week I would like to make some observations to clarify a few points.  I wrote a synopsis on travel anxiety, which I do have.  However, let me make clear that  want to travel.  Though I get a certain amount of anxiety, once I am at my destination I am comfortable and rested.  It is the process of getting to and from that can be, well, difficult.  But one that I am all too well to do, especially when it comes to visiting family.  But I have to choose wisely.  My anxiety can get rather intense in these situations, but I have found that I am indeed not alone!

Music is still inspiring me.  I was watching videos this morning, okay, I was watching Bugs Bunny (yes, at 52 years old I still love Bugs, and will watch it till I am old and gray God willing).  I was also watching some We The Kingdom and Crowder (Run Devil Run is a fun song to listen too).  I ventured in the studio this morning and decided to take a few candid shots.  I thought about getting the flash out, but I so enjoyed the sun beaming in the studio, I decided to go that route.  

 


 

Our studio is my sanctuary.  Whether spiritually or creatively, it is the place where I have come up with many an idea or concept.  I have lots in my mind rolling around.  As the weather hopefully gets cooler in the coming month my creative cycle will begin spinning upward and I will be making more complicated shots.  But for now these two shots encompass so much. Though I am neck deep in computer study, it is God that is guiding that and I cannot leave studying His word out as I study the other.  Both are important, though I venture to say the spiritual is more important.  I have had to find a balance, which I am finding.  I could have shaved, cleaned up my hair, etc, but that isn't the look I was looking for.  We come to God as we are.  He does not care if you put your best face on when you go before Him, He just cares that you come before Him.  And this is what this symbolizes.  In fact the shirt I am wearing has some significance too since it has been on this journey since I have been to Lindale/Tyler with me.  And yes, my hair is getting long.  Not sure when I am going to cut it, I'll know when the time is right, for now I see no rush.  

 So a prayer request.  My Dad had surgery on his back.  He has been going through a lot of pain and it is very hard for him to sleep at night.  Last I heard he can sleep about an hour before having to get up and then try to go back to sleep.  Because of pain medication interaction with other medication he can only take ibuprophen 3 times a week and tylenol every 6 hours so he has to choose when he can take ibuprophen wisely.  It is because it impedes with bone regeneration.  This will pass, slowly, but still I hate to hear that my Dad is in pain.  Mom is doing admirably well taking care of my Dad, pray for her that she has strength as well.  I miss them both terribly but hopefully the day will come when I can see them again (gotta love COVID, not!).  That said, Dad is walking and everything is healing.  So in your prayers, shoot one up for my Dad please.

Well, if you can believe it, it is an early blog this weekend!  I have been on top of it the past couple of days!  I have found healing in my own life with some of the things that I have been going through.  It is all God let me tell you!  At work I have gotten proficient now with crown molding.  But at lunch you will find me with a big book reading while I eat lunch!  I pray everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Once again thank you for all the prayers and support!

Baa


Comments

Popular Posts