The start of an adventure...

So here I am starting an adventure. Some of us need a little nudge now and then, I'm no different. It actually solidified itself after an email in which I was told I had a knack for writing. I love writing. Of course I love drawing too. Both are a passion of mine. I love writing letter, notes, and cards to my beloved. My belief, it comes straight from the heart. When I have a passion for something, or someone, then the words seem to flow out. Being an introvert (except around my closest friends), I find it easier to articulate my thoughts writing than talking. My wife thinks it's great I'm starting this and anyone who knows me understands that she is my number one fan...


So here we go. Enjoy the ride, I know I'm going too...

Comments

  1. Hey, Paul and Ginger! I am so excited and lucky to be your first commenter! =) I say follow those passions! I think God is smiling that you are!! Blessings to you both! ~ Tanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts